Wednesday, June 24, 2015

On Losing Your Job

June 1, 2015

Today I lost my job.

I'm not sure why I even decided to write this down. Maybe to release it a little more. Maybe to set reality into place. Maybe for no reason at all. But I lost my job and after 13 years I am unemployed. Not sure how I should feel at this moment. I am unaware of what to do next. I am sure of one thing though, that I am a King's Kid and I can conquer anything.

In a total of two weeks I would have graduated with my masters, gotten married and fired from a job that I believed was my dream job.

It's my prayer during this time that my faith doubles and even triples in size. It's my prayer that I never forget who my God is. If anything this will be a big testimony to who God is and what he can do. I'm sure that me and my family will be OK, because my God can perform miracles. He can turn water into wine. My God is on the thrown.

Thank you God for providing me this opportunity to trust you and watch you work.

If there ever comes a time where my faith begins to fall Lord I pray that you pull me closer and remind me of who you are.

Love,

Your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment